Established Lakewood Firm Pursues Compensation for Colorado Clients
Colorado lawyers handle injury, disability and ERISA insurance benefit claims
If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence or denied disability benefits, Silvern & Bulger, P.C. can help. Our Lakewood firm has served Colorado clients for more than four decades, securing payment for medical bills, lost income and other harm linked to injuries and illnesses. Whether you were hurt in a car accident, a fall or a different type of incident, our lawyers will fight for appropriate damages in a personal injury lawsuit. We also advocate for claimants in short term and long term disability claims, including matters that must be resolved under the complex Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) provisions. Your initial consultation is always free, and contingent fee arrangements are available for most cases. When you’re facing a legal challenge, put our dedication, experience and passion to work for you!
Knowledgeable attorneys fighting for the rights of individuals since 1977
Our commitment to serving the needs of you and your family goes back over 40 years, ever since the firm was founded in 1977 as the Silvern Legal Clinic. Though the name has changed, we’ve upheld our values and built an established firm that is:
- Respected — Through strong negotiation and skillful trial advocacy, we have won significant victories for clients. This makes defendants take our clients and their claims seriously.
- Aggressive — Insurance companies and defense attorneys sometimes use intimidation or delay to evade their full legal responsibility. We don’t back down in the pursuit of justice and stand up for the rights of those we represent.
- Dedicated — In personal injury and disability cases, the outcome can make an enormous and positive difference in the lives of claimants and their families. Regardless of the legal issues, we never forget to treat each client with the utmost compassion and respect.
From day one, our firm has had one simple philosophy: Everyone deserves the same type of exceptional legal representation as the large insurance companies and corporations that oppose them. While our name has changed, our philosophy and dedication to the needs of our clients and their families has not. After more than 40 years, we continue to provide the quality counsel often associated with large law firms while maintaining the intimacy, personal service and attention to detail only found in a small office.
ACCOMPLISHED LITIGATORS ASSIST DISABLED CLAIMANTS AND VICTIMS OF NEGLIGENCE
We represent the working men and women of Denver, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Littleton, Broomfield, Thornton, Aurora, Boulder and other area communities in cases relating to:
- Personal injury — We advocate for plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death claims so that they can obtain the financial recovery they deserve after getting hurt in an accident or losing a loved one due to another party’s negligence or intentional acts.
- Auto accidents — In cases stemming from auto accidents, our experienced litigators deal with insurance companies and defendants to help crash victims secure the payment they need for their medical bills and other crash-related expenses. We are also well versed in the specific considerations associated with truck and motorcycle collision claims.
- Premises liability — After an individual is hurt on someone else’s property, we bring slip and fall claims and other types of premises liability actions if proper safety measures were not taken.
- ERISA — If you have a legal concern regarding the handling of a disability claim arising from coverage provided by your employer, you probably need an attorney who is familiar with federal ERISA law and the procedures used in these matters. Our firm has a long track record of litigating these cases in federal court.
- Disability — Receiving full disability payments makes a huge difference when you are unable to work. For both long-term and short-term disability claims and appeals, you can rely on us for sound counsel.
No matter what type of legal matter you bring to our attention, you can be sure that you will receive strategic guidance and personalized counsel from a proven attorney.
Contact a respected Colorado lawyer for a free consultation about an injury or disability case
Silvern & Bulger, P.C. represents Colorado clients in a full range of personal injury and disability claims. To schedule a free consultation regarding your case, you can reach us at any time by calling 303-292-0044 or contacting us online. Our office is in Lakewood.