- posted: Oct. 03, 2019
Often, having an experienced lawyer can make a big difference in how, when, and for how much you will recover for injuries after an accident. Preparing to meet with a lawyer can be intimidating. What do I need to do. Often, it helps to write down what you can remember; the time, the date, weather and road conditions, etc. Other things to think about:
- Bring a copy of the police report regarding the incident. If you do not have a copy, bring the accident exchange form from the other driver.
- Bring any pictures you have of the cars, and the scene of the accident.
- Bring the names and phone numbers of any potential witnesses.
- Bring the names, phone numbers and claim numbers for any insurance adjusters you have talked to.
- Bring any proof of your sustained injuries. This can include: Pictures of any immediate trauma (cuts, bruises, etc.); names of hospitals, doctors, and ER personnel that treated you; your medical bills; and your health insurance information.
If you are prepared, we can spend more time answering your questions, and helping to analyze your case. Put our experience to work. Thomas Bulger received a rating of 4.4 of 5 from the Martindale-Hubble peer review process (Distinguished) and 4.8 of 5 (Preeminent) based on client surveys, in Professional Achievement, Legal Ability and Ethical Standards. Our accomplishments are reflected by what our past clients are saying about us. Reviews from the Web: Facebook – 5/5; Lawyers.com – 4.8/5; Martindale-Hubbell (client reviews) 4.5/5; Martindale-Hubbell (peer reviews) 4.4/5. Our former clients say it best, giving us a 5 Star rating on Google. As one former client (“DG“) explained: “This is an outstanding law firm! Mr. Tom Bulger is a great attorney. He took my ERISA case and always fights for me. He knows the intricacies of this archaic process that favors the insurance companies and not the disabled. Tom and his staff are easily accessible by phone or email. I recommend this law firm to anyone who needs help.”